Review Policy & Guidelines
All reviews must comply with the policy. We reserve the right to remove or refuse to publish any review that does not comply with this policy.
- must not be solicited in any way by a third party;
- must not be conducted by a party with a commercial/personal interest in the manufacturer or supplier of the goods or services;
- must not contain language which is considered defamatory, offensive, hurtful or abusive; and
- must not contain personal information.
- Scoopon does not allow parties to post reviews designed to mislead consumers, or which we otherwise deem to abuse our review functionality. Where we suspect or become aware of any activity we deem to be a misuse of our review tool, we reserve the right not to display or remove any such material.
- Insofar as copyright or any other intellectual property right subsists in a review, by submitting your review, you irrevocably assign those rights to Scoopon, and you irrevocably waive all moral rights in relation to any review material submitted to Scoopon.
- In addition to any other rights under we may have under this policy, we reserve the right not to publish, or remove from our Website, any review we deem to be in breach of this policy and our review guidelines. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Scoopon nor any of its related bodies corporation (as defined in the Corporations Act 2001) shall not be liable to you or any third party for any material authored by you which is featured on our website(s) as part of our review functionality. You hereby indemnify and hold Scoopon harmless against any loss, damage, claim, demand, suit or action incurred by Scoopon as a result of your breach of this policy.
- All reviews published by Scoopon are the views of the author and do not constitute Scoopon’s own views and are not endorsed by Scoopon.