For rugged style, comfort and practicality, Timberland ticks all the boxes. Crafted from premium leather, these 1973 Newman Boots feature comfy anti-fatigue footbeds, a cushioned collar for excellent ankle support, and direct-inject polyurethane outsoles for traction and durability. In Timberlands, you're all set to take on the toughest conditions in style.
Available in men’s US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Timberland footwear
- For men
- Style: 1973 Newman Chukka Boot
- Style no.: A28TP
- Colour: Brown
- Shoe width: Standard
- Premium leather upper
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Recycled ReBotl fabric lining
- Full lace-up front
- Padded collar for excellent ankle support
- Fully lined inner for cushioned comfort
- Removable anti-fatigue footbeds
- Direct-inject polyurethane outsoles for traction and durability
- Leather/textile upper
- Textile lining
- Synthetic outsole
Founded almost 100 years ago, Timberland is an American manufacturer with a focus on outdoor shoes, clothing and accessories. Favoured by men, women and children around the world for decades, Timberland are best known for their classic yellow laced boots. So, what are you waiting for? Pick up some top quality gear from Timberland today!