Karl Lagerfeld's quick wit and silver tongue are as notorious as Chanel's quilted handbag. This book is a cornucopia of his Karlisms: cultivated, unpredictable, provocative, sometimes shocking, but always impossible to ignore. Karl Lagerfeld is a modern master of couture.
- Title: The World According to Karl: The Wit & Wisdom Of Karl Lagerfeld
- Author: Sandrine Gulbenkian
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson
- Genre: Fashion & Textiles
- No. of pages: 176
- Hardback cover
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 12.6 x 17.2