Whether you're heading on a camping trip for the weekend, or hitting the road with the fam, don't leave home without the Sonnenberg Solar Panel Kit. Designed to charge 12V deep cell batteries - commonly used in cars, RVs, ATVs and more - this eco-friendly and maintenance-free energy source is a must for anybody wanting to venture off the beaten track. Set-up is a inch, with sturdy folding legs for maximum sun exposure and power output, while two heavy-duty safety fasteners lock in place for easy transportation and storage.
- Sonnenberg camping equipment
- Design: Portable Folding Solar Panel Kit
- Colour: Black/Silver
- Pack contents:
- Solar panel system
- 5m cable w/ Anderson plugs (to connect to the panel)
- Anderson to crocodile clips connector (to connect to a battery if required)
- Water-resistant carry bag
- Designed to charge 12V deep cell batteries for:
- Eco-friendly and maintenance-free
- Folding support legs for maximum sun exposure and power output
- Heavy duty safety fasteners lock panels in folded position
- Ergonomic handle for easy transportation
- Solar panels: Mono-crystalline silicon
- Frame: Heavy-duty anodised aluminium
- Folding support legs: Heavy-duty aluminium
- Dimensions, each (approx. cm): 70 x 67.5 x 7
- Weight: 11.8kg
- Protected by our 12 MONTH WARRANTY
- Operation temperature: 5°C-60°C
- Operation humidity: 20%RH~80%RH
- Air pressure: 86kPa~105kPa
- Max. power: 140W
- Max. voltage: 16V
- Max. current: 8.75A
Make your next big adventure epic with Sonnenberg. From camping to hiking and beyond, Sonnenberg provides everything you need to gear up and be prepared to tackle the outdoors like a pro. Explore more with Sonnenberg!
12 Month Warranty against Defects
When you purchase from Catch, above all else, we value you, our customer, and want to make your experience with Catch the best online shopping experience possible. If something goes wrong with your product, you should always contact us and we will do whatever we can to help. Please read the terms and conditions below that fully outline your warranty rights, and remember, we love your feedback. If you are not happy, tell us so we can improve our services for you. Full details are provided in our 12 Month Warranty Terms & Conditions.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
To make a claim under this warranty, please read the 12 Month Warranty Terms & Conditions before contacting our Customer Service Team via our Help Centre here.
In the event that your product cannot be repaired, you may elect to choose a replacement (subject to stock availability), store credit or a full refund, including for delivery charges.
The goods you have purchased may contain warranty documents on or inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer of the product. Any such warranty documents are not given by Catch.com.au, and are separate from this warranty. Some warranty documents provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in Australia. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Australia and, if so, how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty.