Embrace exceptional craftsmanship and the eco-friendly quality of the hand-loomed Hudson collection from Rug Culture. Showcasing an eclectic mix of stunning themes such as Scandi, North African tribal and Bohemian chic, the Hudson collection is designed to give your living space an earthy energy. Expertly woven from 100% wool with cotton backing for added durability, these rugs will add a layer of warmth to any room.
- Rug Culture rugs
- Collection: Hudson
- Design: Arya Stitch Woven
- Style: Hand-loomed
- Colour: Natural
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 225 x 155
- Materials: 100% wool
- Backing materials: Cotton
- Pile height (approx. mm): Flat weave (no pile)
- Hand-loomed construction for superior craftsmanship and one-of-a-kind quality
- Cotton backing for added durability
- Sustainable and eco-friendly wool, perfect to add a layer of warmth to any room
- Easy to clean
- Please note:
- Allow for colour variations depending on your monitor settings and the lighting environment in your home
- Rug images are taken in a brightly lit studio environment
- Rug pad recommended to extend the life of your rug, protect your floors and avoid sliding
- As this product is hand made, please allow for slight variations in sizing and appearance
- Country of origin: India
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
Rug Culture understands that the perfect carpets and rugs can transform and breathe life into space. That is why each and every collection features a unique palette, identity, and attitude. No collection is ever the same. Brave, bold, whimsical, abstract and bright, you name it! It is unique, just like you. Rug Culture’s collections are sure to elevate any home or office.