1995 was a bad year for breakfast - it was the year Pop-Tarts Cereal disappeared from shelves, and broke hearts around the world. Now, after more than 20 years of waiting, Pop-Tarts for your spoon are finally back! With fun sprinkles, frosting on both sides, ultra crunchy layers, and a whole bunch of delicious filling, it's time to make your face happy. Get your mitts on this quintessentially American treat in Oz!
- Kelloggs Pop Tarts Cereal 318g
- Flavour: Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon
- Delicious filling in every bite
- Super crunchy wheat parcels
- Frosted on both sides
- Fun sprinkles little (and big) kids will love
- 50% wholegrain goodness
- Best Before: 18/03/2020
- Please note: this is an imported product. Contains wheat.
In 1924 Kelloggs started churning out their signature, golden Corn Flakes® for the first time ever on Australian soil. It would probably come as no surprise if we told you that Aussies went crazy for them! In fact, Aussies snapped them up so fast that they had to build a new plant in Botany just a few years later. While Kelloggs may have made a cheeky expansion or two over the years, they're still making cereal at the same location to this day.