Your little one will be thrilled to help you out around the farm or backyard on this ride-on tractor. A replica of a John Deere tractor, this exciting toy has a smart look and design, and includes an adjustable seat, smokestack and a decorative windshield. The double rear wheels provide with additional traction when riding through the mud, sand or gravel, and has realistic horn and lights for more interactive play.
- John Deere ride-ons
- Design: 12V Dual Force Tractor
- Colour: Multi
- Pack contents:
- Tool kit (screwdriver, hammer, wrench and ratchet)
- 12V rechargeable battery and charger
- Powered by a 12V motor
- Tool kit placed in the rear; can be used to repair in case of a breakdown
- FM radio and electronic tuning installed in the dashboard
- Two front and one reverse gear
- Gear lockout feature limits speed to 2.5mph / 4kmh (or the first gear)
- Two speeds; 4 or 7.2kmh
- Includes windshield, smokestack and counterweight
- Large cup holder located in the centre console
- Seat with fully adjustable height and a flip-up armrest
- Interactive flashlights and horn sounds
- Wheels provide traction on grass, dirt, gravel or pavement
- Replica of a real John Deere tractor with exact features
- Materials: N/A
- Battery: Rechargeable
- Power: 12V
- Recommended for ages: 3-7 years
- Weight capacity: 38kg (max.)
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 73 x 78 x 125.73 (H x W x L)
- Assembly required: Yes
- Country of origin: N/A
- 12-MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
Founded in 1837 by John Deere, a blacksmith and inventor, the company has grown into one of the world's most admired businesses. Quality and innovation were critical in creating John Deere's legacy, and like their iconic green and yellow tractors that tradition lives on today.