Perk up your morning or afternoon with the Coffee With Hi-Protein powder from iEatProtein. This versatile powder can be consumed hot or cold at any time of the day. With real espresso coffee and whey protein isolate, enjoy this product as your morning cup of joe or as a pre-workout.
- iEatProtein Coffee w/ Hi-Protein 540g
- Flavour: French Vanilla
- 21g of protein per serve
- 6g of carbs per serve
- 130 calories per serve
- Real premium coffee
- 21 grams of whey protein isolate
- 150mgs of natural caffeine
- Manufactured in a GMP certified facility
- Expiry Date: 28/02/2020
- Country of origin: USA
- Please note: This product contains caffeine.
- Iced Coffee: Fill shaker/blender with 240mL of cold water or milk, add some ice and 1 scoop of Coffee with Hi-Protein. Shake or blend for 30 sec.
Tip: For BEST refreshing, icy beverage make it with ice.
- Hot Coffee: Fill cup with 240mL of hot water or milk, add 1 scoop of iEatProtein Coffee. Shake or blend for 30 sec.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Consult a physician before using this product if you are unaware of your health status or have a history of high blood pressure, heart disease or if you are using a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) or any other dietary supplement
- Do not use if you are currently using a prescription drug, or over-the counter drug containing but not limited to ibuprofen, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or phenylpropanolamine (ingredients found in certain allergy, asthma, cough or cold, and weight control products)
- Discontinue use if adverse reactions occur and consult a physician
- Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine or have a medical condition should consult a licensed health care professional before consuming this product
- If adverse reactions occur, then consult a physician
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- While weight management products may be of assistance in your weight loss journey, a healthy energy-controlled diet and a sufficient and appropriate exercise program are also important to achieving your weight loss goal