Gen-Tec's Branched Chain Amino Acid Powder can be used by anyone engaging in intensive exercise or strenuous physical activity. The amino acids are naturally fermented from seed and plant material via an 18-stage process. Comprised of three essential amino acids, L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine, BCAA's are essential for building and maintaining muscles, to facilitate the synthesis of proteins by the body.
- Gen-Tec BCAA's Powder 150g
- 3g of protein per serve
- 0g of carbs per serve
- Can be used as a bodybuilding or athletic supplement as BCAA's are needed during times of physical stress
- BCAA supplementation prior to exercise may help prevent muscle protein breakdown and improve recovery time
- Helps in recovery, gaining lean muscle and has anti-catabolic effects
- Best Before: 06/06/2021
- Country of origin: Australia
- Please note: May contain traces of milk, soy beans, cereals containing gluten, tree nuts, sesame seeds and their products.
- Mix 3g (1 teaspoon) in water or non-acidic juice before, during or after exercise.
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- While weight management products may be of assistance in your weight loss journey, a healthy energy-controlled diet and a sufficient and appropriate exercise program are also important to achieving your weight loss goal
The Gen-Tec formulations are dedicated to helping people improve their lives in the realm of nutrition, health and the art of bodybuilding. Enhancing performance via superior nutrition and specific supplementation, the Gen-Tec team are dedicated to offering supplements and accompanying recipes to help you reach your health and fitness goals.