This spray-in natural hair conditioner is extremely gentle on your little one's scalp and soothing for dry, sensitive skin. Suitable for the whole family, it contains pure, natural and organic ingredients to leave hair soft and easy to comb, while the hydrolysed wheat proteins help to strengthen hair.
- GAIA Natural Baby Conditioning Detangler 200mL
- Silicone-free, natural hair conditioner
- Spray-in formula
- Gentle on little scalps
- Soothing for dry, sensitive skin
- Contains wheat protein to strengthen and reduce splitting
- D-panthenol (pro-Vitamin B5) leaves hair soft and easy to comb
- Formulated with organic chamomile and aloe vera
- No animal testing
- Vegan friendly
- Suitable for ages 0+ months
- Country of origin: Australia
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Avena Sativa Sodium (Oatmeal) Extract, Lactic Acid, Hydroxymethylglycinate, Phenoxyethanol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis Flower (Chamomile) Oil* (D-Limonene, Unalool - naturally occurring components of essential oils). *=Organic
GAIA is an organic and all natural skincare company, proudly owned and operated by two Aussie parents! Their frustration grew when they couldn't find the appropriate treatment on the market, for their son's eczema, so they decided to create their own! Their products are formulated with sensitive skin in mind, and are designed for everyday use! With no nasty ingredients, or artificial fragrances, the low price tag is just a bonus!