The padded Winter Onesie is a winner for parents who want to keep their toddlers and preschoolers warm all night even if the blanket comes off. This item is also perfect for those cold walks in a stroller or pram, for the wriggly worms who don't like a sleeping bag, transitioning from cot-to-bed, toilet-training toddlers, and sleepwalking zombies who climb into your bed at 3 am in the morning because they're cold!
Available in baby sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- ergoPouch baby sleep bags
- Design: Winter Onesie
- Colour: Drops
- Tog rating: 3.5
- Breathable, lightweight and low maintenance fabric that is knitted in a way to allow for stretch in all directions plus keeping the wearer comfortably warm
- A great choice to keep your child warm, even if they kick blankets off
- Designed to be worn on its own, without the need for a sleeping bag
- 3 way zipper - getting your mini in and out of this warm onesie is so easy
- The cuffs on the feet and mitts on the hands keep the warmth in
- Organic Cotton + bamboo - using a natural fibre is so skin friendly as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps (hooray!)
- Materials: Organic cotton, elastane, bamboo viscose
- Machine washable
- Designed in: Australia
|CAUTION: KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME|
Created by sleep-deprived mum Alina Sack, ergoPouch is made to give your little ones a better night’s sleep, with a range of practical products that keep them comfortable in the nighttime. All ergoPouch products are made using naturally breathable fibers like bamboo, merino wool and organically grown cotton. Innovation drives the design process, with products crafted to fit the needs of both baby and parent, giving young ones the chance to sleep well, so you can get that much needed break when you need it most.