Even superficial wounds can become infected if they’re not cleansed effectively. Cleansing the wound is an essential first step for optimal healing. Elastoplast Wound Spray is a convenient, fast and pain-free way to cleanse wounds. Spray at any angle and this wound spray won't cause pain or stinging thanks to the alcohol-free formula. Ideal for the cleansing of minor acute wounds such as cuts, grazes, skin abrasions, first and minor second-degree burns and open blisters. It can also be used for chronic wounds and postoperative wound care and as a treatment to remove crusts or clotted dressings. With its handy design, the Elastoplast Wound Spray is ideal for on-the-go first aid, sports and outdoor activities.
- Elastoplast Wound Spray 100mL
- Protects effectively against infections
- Ideal for the cleansing of minor acute wounds such as cuts, grazes, skin abrasions, first & minor second degree burns & open blisters
- Can be used for chronic wounds & postoperative wound care
- Helps to remove crusts or clotted dressings
- Fast and pain-free application
- Colourless solution doesn’t stain clothes
- Easy to use spray also works upside-down Very skin friendly
- Free of alcohol - doesn't cause pain or stinging during application
- Ideal for on-the-go first aid, sports & outdoor activities
- ARTG No.: 311017
- Best Before: 30/03/2023
- Country of origin: Germany
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Sterile unless wrapper is damaged or open
0.1% Decyl Glucoside Tenside and 0.04% Polihexanide (PHMB) in Ringer's solution.
*Estimated Delivery between 11/08 and 14/08. This is an estimation based on the sellers past performance. Actual delivery time may vary.Returns
Catch takes care in ensuring all goods sold are of the highest quality. However, if for any reason you find a fault with one of our products, we are here to help. Please contact our friendly customer service team who will assist with a timely resolution.
Please view our returns policy HEREWarranty
This product is covered by our 12 month Catch warranty