Derwent Watercolour Pencils Tin - Set of 72
Unleash your inner Picasso or Monet with these great prices!
Water-soluble core so you can draw with complete control
Use wet or dry to create a variety of effects!
Starting out in 1832 as the Cumberland Pencil Company in the United Kingdom, Derwent have created a fine tradition of crafting the best quality writing and drawing instruments. Proud of its fine heritage, Derwent have also been the innovators of artist colours, pastels, pencils, charcoal and graphite blocks. Their range boasts exciting and vivid colours, so you’ll be sure to find something here to ignite your inner artist!
- Derwent Watercolour Pencils
- Set of 72 (double layer including 36 pencils each)
- Encased in a contemporary metal tin
- Includes a great range of rainbow spectrum colours!
- Perfect for art students & budding artists alike!
- Tin dimensions (approx. cm): 33 (W) x 19 (L)
- Made in United Kingdom