The Caltrate Bone Health is a high potency calcium supplement providing 600mg of elemental calcium in each tablet with 500IU of vitamin D to help optimise the absorption of calcium in your body. It may also help prevent osteoporosis when dietary calcium intake is inadequate.
- Caltrate Bone Health 100 Tabs
- Supports healthy bones
- Helps optimise calcium absorption
- 600mg calcium iwth 500IU vitamin Ds
- Contains calcium carbonate; the most concentrated form of calcium available
- May help prevent osteoporosis
- NO lactose, gluten or flavours added
- ARTG No.: 214784
- Expiry Date: 30/11/2021
- Country of origin: N/A
- Please note: Contains soya bean products
- Adults take one to two tablets daily with liquid after a meal, or as directed by your healthcare professional. If taking two tablets daily, it is suggested that you have each tablet at a different meal time.
- Calcium carbonate 1.5g
- Colecalciferol .0125mg
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Vitamin D helps calcium absorption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life
- Provides a minimum daily dose of 290mg of elemental calcium
- A calcium supplement formulated to strengthen bone and tissue in growing and mature users
Part of the Pfizer Healthcare company, Caltrate provide a number of products that help treat and alleviate the problems associated with osteoporosis and bone health - so you can live a fuller, healthier life!