The classic Assam Tea Press utilises the same brewing system as a French press to allow for full control of the tea steeping process. The silicone plunger locks tea leaves into the bottom of the filter once brewing is complete, cutting off access of water to the tea leaves, allowing tea to be recycled for multiple uses.
- Bodum drinkware
- Design: Assam Tea Press w/ Stainless Steel Filter
- Perfect for use with any loose leaf tea or tea bags
- Silicone rim secures filter firmly into the teapot for precision pouring
- Made in Europe
- Silicone stays cool to the touch for safe removal
- Materials: Stainless steel, plastic, borosilicate glass
- Dishwasher safe
- Colour: Clear/Black
- Capacity: 500mL (17 oz)
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 15.8 x 12.4 x 11.7 (W x H x D)
- Country of origin: N/A
Bodum incorporate beautiful simplicity and excellent materials for everyday use. Using one their appliances is the simplest way to brew an excellent cup of coffee. Eco-friendly and free of wasteful accessories, just glass, water and coffee - brewing doesn’t get any purer.