A classic addition to any coffee lover's kitchen, the Chambord is a true original - a French press coffee maker designed in the 30's with a streamlined look for the modern day. One of the most simplest way to brew fresh coffee, this design can make 3 cups of coffee in just 4 minutes!
- Bodum kitchenware
- Design: Chambord Coffee Maker
- Materials: Stainless steel, borosilicate glass, plastic
- Dishwasher safe
- Classic French coffee maker design
- Ideal for use with coarse-ground beans
- Makes fresh coffee in just 4 minutes
- Matte finish handle with comfortable grip
- Shaped spout for easy pouring
- Model no.: 1923-16
- Colour: Chrome
- Capacity: 350mL (3 cup)
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 11.1 x 16.8 x 8 (W x H x D)
- Country of origin: N/A
Bodum incorporate beautiful simplicity and excellent materials for everyday use. Using one their appliances is the simplest way to brew an excellent cup of coffee. Eco-friendly and free of wasteful accessories, just glass, water and coffee - brewing doesn’t get any purer.
*Estimated Delivery between 10/08 and 13/08. This is an estimation based on the sellers past performance. Actual delivery time may vary.Returns
Catch takes care in ensuring all goods sold are of the highest quality. However, if for any reason you find a fault with one of our products, we are here to help. Please contact our friendly customer service team who will assist with a timely resolution.
Please view our returns policy HEREWarranty
This product is covered by our 12 month Catch warranty