Betadine - a name synonymous with health and hygiene. For decades, Betadine has been a household name, used, known and trusted by all. If you're suffering from a cold sore, who better to tend to your ailment than Betadine.
- Betadine Cold Sore Ointment 7.5g
- For the treatment of cold sores
- May help decrease the risk of spreading infection
- Can help check the infection in early stages
- ARTG No.: 29563
- Country of origin: N/A
- Please note: To be discarded 6 months after first opening
- Apply liberally to the affected area at least 4 times per day
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- For external use only
- Store below 30°C
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to Iodine
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional
For over 45 years, Betadine have been providing some of the most powerful antiseptics to the world. Offering a broad range of support against infection from sore throats or cold sores to minor cuts and grazes, Betadine has become a household name. Hospitals, doctors’ surgeries, sports medicine clinics and veterinarian clinics often use Betadine as their antiseptic of choice.
*Estimated Delivery between 10/08 and 13/08. This is an estimation based on the sellers past performance. Actual delivery time may vary.Returns
Catch takes care in ensuring all goods sold are of the highest quality. However, if for any reason you find a fault with one of our products, we are here to help. Please contact our friendly customer service team who will assist with a timely resolution.
Please view our returns policy HEREWarranty
This product is covered by our 12 month Catch warranty