It's a girl! And her name is Annabelle! Now, Annabell is ready to take her first steps and she gets excited everytime she sees her doll mumma. Teach Annabell how to walk by holding her hands as she reaches up. The cute little whirlwind crawls on her hands and knees but as she's still learning, she sometimes falls onto her belly and cries. With her lifelike functions, your little ones will have so much fun pretend playing with this adorable baby doll. The perfect doll to allow realistic, and imaginative role play.
MUST-SEE VIDEO: watch this product in action!
- Zapf Creation toys
- Design: baby Annabell Learns To Walk
- Model no.: 793411
- Colour: Multi
- Crawls just like a real baby
- Realistic baby movements
- Sits up and walks along whilst holding your hands
- Cries and giggles
- Allows realistic, imaginative role play
- Ideal for introducing little ones to the idea of a younger sibling coming along
- Materials: N/A
- Recommended for ages 3+ years
- Dimensions (approx. cm): N/A
- Country of origin: N/A