A Family Guide to Waste-free Living gives you all the information, advice, budget-friendly recipes and projects you'll need to start reducing waste in your life. Lauren and Oberon Carter make it it simple and sustainable for families to eliminate waste in the home, at work, at school and out in the world. This is a practical and inspiring resource for anyone wanting to live more sustainably.
- Title: A Family Guide to Waste-Free Living
- Author: Lauren & Oberon Carter
- Publisher: Pan Macmillan
- Genre: Lifestyle/Sustainability
- Inside you'll find:
- Simple activities for the whole family.
- Instructions on building waste-free kits for around the house and out and about
- A plan for creating change by advocating to government and business
- No. of pages: 320
- Paperback cover
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 22.5 x 17.6 x 2